Monday, October 1, 2007

We finally left New York

We left the campground at Fish Creek Lake, situated between Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake. We didn't have internet access or satellite and hardly a cell reception. Needless to say, I was a very happy camper!

After a nice walk this morning, we packed up and headed out. We crossed over into Vermont......finally one of the states I've always wanted to see. We crossed over via a bridge across Grand Isle Waterway on Lake Champlain. I took a photo and have been trying to download it.....but it hasn't worked yet. I'll keep trying.

We are now in Watersbury, VT.....does anyone know what that town is famous for? I'll let you know tomorrow in case no one can answer that.

So....gotta go...Dancing With The Stars is coming on and I have TV reception tonight!!!! Yeah!

No comments: